+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BMW Breakers yard near North West London

Default BMW Breakers yard near North West London

As the title says really, I'm after a BMW breakers in north west london, or near enough...

All the recommendations I've been given seem to be based outside of london or up north/ midlands....basically too far.

Thanks

there is one in harlow (just outside north london) that me and my guys have used many times and is very good on customer service and the price aint too bad too. majority of parts are available and they are always breakings cars!!

harlow is technically in essex put its staright down the m25 off at jnct 25 and take ur 1st exit at the roundabout when you come of the slip road and follow signs for harlow...

easy to get to as i travelled there from uxbridge and didnt tk me no more then 45mins.

http://www.bmspares.co.uk/

i dont recall ne1 i knw havin had bad experience with them so i do recommend them but price wise jus giv them a call and see what happens..

btw what are you lookn for for your car?

SSDD CAI - SSDD CCFL - SSDD CarbonFibre Badges -
    original m3 front bumper - mtec lip reiger gt splitter -
    original m3 mirrors - original m3 rear bumper -
    m3 style lip spoiler - Hamann black grills -
    black projector indicator - m3 rear lights -
    HID kit (Low beam) - BBTB - M50 Manifold - Remap -

and tons of bulbs from SSDD

Quote Originally Posted by acshnitz_328i
    there is one in harlow (just outside north london) that me and my guys have used many times and is very good on customer service and the price aint too bad too. majority of parts are available and they are always breakings cars!!

harlow is technically in essex put its staright down the m25 off at jnct 25 and take ur 1st exit at the roundabout when you come of the slip road and follow signs for harlow...

easy to get to as i travelled there from uxbridge and didnt tk me no more then 45mins.

http://www.bmspares.co.uk/

i dont recall ne1 i knw havin had bad experience with them so i do recommend them but price wise jus giv them a call and see what happens..

btw what are you lookn for for your car?
    I live just down the road from these, they'r not bad, just don't do that much stuff for the later BM's (E46). About a half hour journey from the one in Harlow, there is a breakers called A1 BMW spares, they advertise in PBMW mag, this bloke is the nuts! He's unbelievibly helpfull, cheap and he knows what he's talking about. Highly recomended.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information